The Radiology Department at AMNM provides a wide range of latest technology imaging services with an unmatched patient experience. This department is carefully designed to ensure that patients feel comfortable and safe when undergoing any imaging, including tranquil surroundings and patient-calming options for more intensive imaging such as MRI & CT Scan.
128-slice CT Scan
The relaxing environment in the CT Scan room makes patients feel comfortable throughout their scan.
Philips 128-slice CT Scan prominently used for:
- CT angiography
- Cardiac disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Bone disorder
1.5 Tesla MRI:
Patients at AMNM will have a great experience during their imaging process:
- Tranquil Environment with adjustable lighting and backdrops lends itself well to calming down claustrophobic patients.
- Audio/Visual capabilities, allowing for patients to listen to music or watch a movie during their MRI. Patients are also able to see the radiology technicians who are administering the MRI.
- If a patient is still uncomfortable, anesthesia could be an option which we have the privilege of performing for MRI purposes.
- Our team is well trained to ensure patients have the best possible experience from start to finish.
Philips 1.5 Tesla MRI prominently used for:
- Neurology (Brain injuries/Stroke, Spine)
- Orthopedic (Joints and Ligaments such as Hands/Shoulders/Knee/, Bone fracture)
- Pulmonary Imaging
EPIQ Ultrasound Machine:
In line with the high-quality machinery found throughout our facility, our ultrasound machines are very accurate, and provide high-quality imagery.
Philips Ultrasound Machine prominently used for:
- Reproductive organs
Philips X-Ray Machine used for a wide range of imaging including:
- Diagnosis of diseases