Fertility Medicine And Gynecology (IVF)
The Fertility Medicine and Gynecology department is a premiere program at AMNM. We deal with reproductive health problems in both females and males. Our multidisciplinary team includes highly specialized physicians, embryologists, nurses, and nutritionists. We provide our patients with top notch standard of care personalized treatment tailored to each person’s individual needs. Our department also provides state-of-the-art technology and expertise to successfully achieve pregnancy.
IVF Diagnoses and Treatment
What do the providers commonly treat?
Our providers diagnose and treat various medical problems that may affect the fertility of both females and males. We also provide extensive emotional and holistic support to our patients to reduce stress throughout their reproductive journey. In partnership with Cooper Genomics (U.S) we offer genetic screening and testing of embryos to optimize healthy pregnancy outcomes when indicated. Time lapse imaging of embryo development in real time is made possible using our state-of-the-art embryoscope.
Our physicians also deal with a broad range of Gynecologic disorders and Obstetric management (pregnancy assessments). Our special affiliation with Northwestern Medicine (Chicago) allows us to maintain the highest standards in providing evidence-based medicine and advanced surgical expertise.
Some of the medical conditions we manage include:
- Infertility and poor ovarian reserve
- Recurrent IVF failure and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Endometriosis and PCOS
- Regular checkups, Screening and Contraception
- Menstrual disorders and irregular bleeding
- Fibroids and Ovarian cysts
- Menopause and Endocrinologic disorders
- Pregnancy (Obstetric) follow up and ultrasounds
- Male semen abnormalities and erectile dysfunction
What procedures do the providers/services commonly perform?
- Ovulation induction
- IUI – Intrauterine insemination
- IVF (In vitro fertilization)
- ICSI (Sperm injection into the egg)
- Advanced Embryo Genetic testing (PGT)
- Egg and sperm freezing for fertility preservation
- Hysteroscopy (polyps, fibroids, septum)
- Laparoscopic minimally invasive surgical treatments (tubal complications, endometriosis, fibroids, cysts)
- Abdominal (open) and vaginal gynecologic surgery
How does IVF department look to benefit our patients above and beyond expectations?
Our highly trained hospital staff provide individualized patient centric care at the highest level. Confidentiality, comfort, and excellence is our motto. In affiliation with Northwestern Medicine, this department seeks to revolutionize Reproductive Health in Qatar by raising the standards of medical care, comfort, quality, and patient education.