Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
The Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) department at AMNM is dedicated to ear conditions such as Tinnitus and Vertigo, nose conditions such as sinus infections and nasal polyps, and throat conditions such as sleep apnea and breathing problems. In line with AMNM’s American model of care, the ENT department works very closely with other departments collaboratively to diagnose, treat, and manage symptoms for our patients.
ENT Diagnoses and Treatment
What do the doctors/providers commonly treat?
- Otitis externa
- Otitis media
- Uncomplicated chronic otitis media
- Pediatric secretory otitis media
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Long term hearing loss assessment
- Vertigo (Dizziness)
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic rhinosinusitis with or without nasal polyps
- Acute/Chronic laryngitis
- Acute/Chronic pharyngitis
- Hoarseness (Voice Changes)
- Snoring in pediatric or adult with or without sleep apnea
- Pediatric with speech delay and suspected hearing loss
- Sinus infection and Rhinosinusitis
- Nasal injuries or obstruction
- Nasal polyps.
- Adenoid problems, Tonsillitis
- Hoarseness and Laryngitis
- Swallowing problems
- Upper airway breathing problems, snoring, sleep apnea.
Head and neck conditions: (Diagnosis Only)
- Cancer affecting the mouth, throat, skull, or nose/sinuses
- Facial skin lesions including skin cancer.
- Adult and pediatric neck masses
Facial cosmetic surgery:
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
What procedures do the providers commonly perform?
In The Clinic
- Full ENT examination
- Nasal Endoscopy & Nasopharyngoscopy
- Laryngoscopy (Flexible and Rigid)
- Ear Cleaning (Wax Extraction, Suctioning of Pus)
- Foreign body removal (Ear, Nose)
- Minor facial suturing
In The OR
- Myringotomy and Insertion of Tubes
- Removal of Neck Masses
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Microlaryngeal Surgery
- CAUP (Snoring Surgery)
How does this department look to benefit our patients above and beyond expectations?
The Ear-Nose and Throat department is staffed by internationally trained doctors and nurses with years of experience in the field. In combination with AMNM’s elite facility, the patient experience in the ENT department is like no other. Staff are committed to providing the best possible outcomes for patients and can achieve this through their expertise as well as cutting edge technology.