DERMATOLOGY & PLASTIC SURGERY
Under Dermatology, the department offers general medical and surgical dermatology as well as other skin & hair treatments. AMNM expert Plastic Surgeon performs the most technically advanced and innovative procedures, with an emphasis on cosmetic, facial and body surgery.The department provides cosmetic services using latest and safest techniques and best brands as quality and safety go together for us.
In addition to technical prowess, AMNM’s discreet, patient-centric center ensures that patients feel comfortable and safe when undergoing any treatment and procedure, while maintaining the utmost privacy and discretion.
All providers have been hand-picked for their experience in the field and will be able to offer surgical and non-surgical treatments, for rejuvenation, restoration, repair and reconstruction.
Diagnosis and Treatment
What procedures do the providers commonly perform?
Cosmetic Treatments provided by our Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons include:
- Botulinum toxin injections
- Dermal fillers
- Thread lifting
Anti-Sweat Treatments with botulinum toxin
- Palms and Feet
Hair Loss Treatments
- Intralesional injections
- Hair vitamin injections
Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
- Mesotherapy, including brightening, anti-pigmentation treatment
- Skin Boosting
- Chemical Peels
- Micro needling and Derma pen for Acne Scarring
- Keloid Scar Treatments
- Tattoo Excision
- Hair reduction
- Skin resurfacing
- Tattoo removal
- Anti-pigmentation Treatment
- Vascular Treatment
In-Clinic Treatments provided by our Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons include:
- Removal of benign and malignant lesions
- Diagnostic biopsies of skin diseases
- Removal of warts and moles
- Cryosurgery for precancerous or benign skin lesions
- Intralesional injections (e.g. steroid)
- Fatty lumps removal
- Cysts removal
- Milia removal
- Skin tags removal
- Total body skin exam
- Treatment of different skin conditions such as: acne vulgaris, dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, skin cancer, nail disease, hair loss autoimmune diseases, skin rash, skin pigmentation, STDs.
- Treatment of skin infections, such as: fungal, bacterial and viral infections.
- Skin and Hair Care Treatments
- Local UV light therapy
- Pediatric patients from infancy to adulthood are also treated
- Upper Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Face and Neck Lifts
- Pinnaplasty (prominent ear correction)
- Lip Lift
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Breast Augmentation with implants or with fat
- Breast Lift
- Minor Breast Reductions
- Mini Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Fat Transfer to face, buttocks
How does this department look to benefit our patients above and beyond expectations?
- The Dermatology, Plastics and Cosmetic Department at AMNM seeks to benefit patients by providing both cosmetic and medical Dermatology and Plastic Surgery under one roof. The broad experience of the providers as well as the cutting-edge technology within the department lend themselves well to maximizing patient experience, which is the goal across our organization.