The Dental Clinic is concerned with the preservation of the oral health and appearance of its patients. It will provide complete and comprehensive clinical and radiographic diagnostic evaluations in the assessment of oral and dental disease, in addition to oral cancer screening, patient education and oral health hygiene. Multi-specialty treatment modalities will be used in the management of the wide array of oral and dental disorders.
Diagnoses and Treatment
What services do our dentists provide?
- Oral Cancer Screening.
- Panoramic imaging.
- Dental Laser Services.
- Teeth Cleaning.
- Restorative services, Composite Fillings.
- Inlays/ Onlays (ceramic fillings).
- Advanced Endodontics treatments.
- Implants, crowns, bridges, and full or partial removable dentures.
- Cosmetic Services (Hollywood Smile, Ceramic Veneers).
- Bleaching and Whitening.
- Preventive services (Fluor application, sealant).
- Orthodontic treatment: Invisalign, retainers and braces (metal, ceramic, and transparent brackets).
- Additional Services- Management of the disorders of the temporomandibular joints, bruxism, and occlusal problems by using different types of night guards, and specific medication. That will be available to those needing such treatment.
What do the providers commonly treat?
- General Dentistry.
- Ongoing Dental Hygiene.
- Preventative Dental Services.
- Prosthodontic Services.
- Cosmetic Dental Services.
- Additional Services- Management of the disorders of the temporomandibular joints, bruxism and occlusal problems by using different types of night guards, and specific medication. That will be available to those needing such treatment.
How does this department look to benefit our patients above and beyond expectations?
The Dental Department uses cutting technology for their diagnoses and treatments. Our patients benefit from comprehensive treatment plan, including referrals to different non-dental departments, as part of the multi-disciplinary approach (correlating treatments from different medical specialties).
Routine follow ups are scheduled to ensure prevention and continued oral health for those undergoing any dental treatment, enhancing oral health education.
This is part of our AMNM “patient centric” concept.