Dr. Roy Eid
Expertise:Sports Medicine Surgery, Bone fracture repair
- Sports Medicine Surgery.
- Athletic injuries.
- Foot and ankle pain.
- Hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder pain.
- Nerve compressions: Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Syndromes
- Trigger finger.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Bone fracture repair.
- Shoulder & knee arthroscopic surgery (rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability, meniscus, and anterior cruciate ligament injuries).
- Shoulder arthritis and impingement.
- Tendon repairs.
- General repairs on damaged muscles or tendons
- Corrective surgery
- Graduate of Saint Joseph University School of Medicine in Beirut.
- Completed 2 fellowships in lower limb arthroplasty and sports surgery in Paris.
- Completed his residency in Hotel Dieu de France University Hospital.
- Lebanese and French trained Orthopedic Surgeon