Dr. Frederic Mitri
Fertility Medicine (IVF) and Gynecology:Reproductive Medicine Physician and Gynecologist
Expertise:IVF and IUI, Advanced Gynecology minimal access surgery
IVF and IUI
Genetic and Fertility treatments.
Embryo, Egg & Sperm freezing.
Assessment of tubal function & ovaries.
General and surgical Gynecological service for
• Pelvic pain
• IUD insertion
Ultrasound, CT and MRI imaging of
• Ovarian cysts
• Uterine polyps
• Uterine Fibroids
• Endometriosis and endometriosis cysts
Advanced Gynecology minimal access surgery including
• Therapeutic hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy for polyps, ovarian cysts and tubal swelling.
• Myosure, Novasure endometrial ablation for polyps and heavy menstruation.
• New electrothermal technologies for advanced minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Hormonal assessment of
• Polycystic ovaries
• Ovarian reserve
• Premature ovarian failure
• Menopause, menstrual irregularities
Early pregnancy follow up.
Regular check up check-up including pap smear.
Ervical cancer screening (pap smear).
- Graduate from American University of Beirut Medical Center.
- Specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship at TCART, University of Toronto.